Living is for everyone: A framework for the prevention of suicide and self harm in Australia (LIFE Framework)
(For resources, this is the publication date. For programs, this is the date posted.)
Commonwealth of Australia
See This Resource
This updated national plan promotes 6 action areas for suicide prevention activity:
1. Promoting well-being, resilience and community capacity across Australia.
2. Enhancing protective factors and reducing risk factors for suicide and self harm across the Australian Community.
3. Services and support within the community for groups at increased risk
4. Services for individuals at high risk.
5. Partnerships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
6. Progressing the evidence base for suicide prevention and good practice.