Keys to Success
Guiding Principles for Doing the Work
Suicide prevention efforts are most effective when they use a comprehensive approach that combines multiple strategies, and are guided by a systematic, data-driven strategic planning process. Your suicide prevention efforts will also be more likely to succeed if they follow five guiding principles, or keys to success.
Learn more about these keys to success:
- Centering Lived Experience
- Partnerships and Collaboration
- Safe and Effective Messaging and Reporting
- Culturally Competent Approaches
- Evidence-Based Prevention
All Resources Related to Keys to Success
Displaying 3003 results. Refine results using the filters on the left.