Action Alliance #BeThere Messaging Effort during National Suicide Prevention Week/Month
August 24, 2018
The National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention (Action Alliance) and its partners are again uniting for National Suicide Prevention Week during National Suicide Prevention Month. From September 10 to 15, the Action Alliance and its partners will collectively push out #BeThere messaging to highlight the role the public has in being there for others who might be struggling or in crisis. Join the Action Alliance to help educate the public about actions anyone, anywhere can take to make someone feel less alone. Here are some ways to get involved:
- Support the Action Alliance’s Thunderclap to automatically share a #BeThere message with your social media followers on September 10.
- Use #BeThere on Twitter to educate the public about the many ways to take action to support a person who is struggling.
- Sign up to receive #BeThere updates from the Action Alliance.
- Visit the Action Alliance’s #BeThere website to learn more.
- Watch a recording of the Action Alliance’s July 25 #BeThere messaging webinar.