Strategic Communication Workshop Series #2: Knowing your audience and how to reach them
For information, contact:
This three-part workshop series will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and tools to enhance your suicide prevention communication efforts.
After attending this workshop series, you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of strategic planning for communication
- Apply the components of the Framework for Successful Messaging
- Identify the right message and channel for your audience
- Identify other program components that should be in place to enhance the success of your communication
- Describe the importance of creating a safe and positive narrative
- Develop an evaluation plan for your communication
To access a series of five-to-six-minute webinar clips adapted from this workshop series, along with downloadable worksheets to help you put these skills into practice, visit our resource page on strategic communication planning.